Buy Madden NFL 18 Coins,MUT Coins - Madd
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's one of the worst things in mmogo

Go down

It's one of the worst things in mmogo Empty It's one of the worst things in mmogo

Post by Admin Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:59 am

FA launch probe into NBA Live Mobile Coins alleged spitting incident between Jonny Evans and Papiss Cisse | Daily Star CONFRONTATION: Jonny Evans and Papiss Cisse square up at St James' Park [GETTY] The pair appeared to spit at each other late in the first half of Manchester United's 1-0 win against Newcastle at St James' Park last night.It is understood disciplinary chiefs are awaiting the match report from referee Anthony Taylor while they are also reviewing footage from the game.

The duo clashed after an Evans tackle on NBA 2K18 MT Cisse.United defender Evans got up and appeared to spit downwards towards the Toon striker, who reacted and looked to do the same into the Northern Irishman's neck.The incident was missed by Taylor meaning both players could face retrospective action from the FA.And the pair could face six match bans if they are charged in line with FIFA rules. INCIDENT: Jonny Evans appears to spit downwards after tackling Papiss Cisse

"You can't do it, can you? It's one of the worst things in Mmogo football" John Carver FIFA state: "A player who is dismissed from the field of play for spitting at an opponent or any other person, whether he has previously been caution in the match or not, will be suspended…following the match in which he was sent off until such time as his club has completed its next six matches in approved competitions."

After the match, United boss Louis van Gaal defended Evans despite admitting he had not seen the incident.The Dutchman said: "I didn't see that from the bench. It's too far to see spitting, so I cannot judge that."But I cannot imagine that Jonny Evans, because he is a very modest person, that he could do that. I cannot imagine."

Admin
Admin

https://maddenvip.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum